Cake Vodka Coconut Cream Martini Video Recipe

Sunday, June 3, 2012


My brother, who lives in Upstate NY told me about Cake Vodka (it really does taste like cake) on my recent trip.He recommended me to try mixing it with Amaretto to make an almond paste cookie flavor, I adapted that below, also some delightful combination of flavors. Now that I was introduced to Cake Vodka, I imagined the endless possibilities so I decided since Coconut Cream Cakeand Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie are my favorite desserts, I would come up with a new drink to love for the summer months ,or anytime of the year for me!





this is coconut cream and cake vodka mixed in a martini glass







Cake Vodka Coconut Cream Martini Video Recipe






Coconut Cream Martini



2 oz Cake Vodka
2 oz Cream of Coconut
1 oz Coconut Rum
ice
Whipped Cream
Toasted Coconut (place on a paper towel or plate, microwave for a few minutes until golden brown)



In a blender add 1/4 cup of ice and cream of coconut pulse till mixture is thick and ice is pureed. Add

rum and cake vodka, pulse a few time. Pour into a Martini glass. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Optional: if you have any pound cake, roll it in jelly then coconut same with a mini donuts add a small piece to a wooden skewer cut in half or tooth pick for garnish. If you would like a frozen Martini just add more ice until it's thicker. Top with more Cake Vodka.



this is coconut cream and cake vodka mixed in a martini glass



Almond Paste Cookie Martini


2 oz Cake Vodka
1 oz Amaretto
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
2 tablespoon heavy cream
1/4 cup ice
toasted almonds or pistachios
whipped cream

Place all the ingredients in a shaker with ice except the almonds and whipped cream. Shake, strain pour into a martini glass. Garnish with whipped cream and toasted almonds.



Try Some More Delicious Recipe Beverages:


Mimosa
Bloody Mary Mix
Cake Vodka Coconut Cream Martini
Cake Vodka Smores Nutella Martini
Cake Vodka Banana Chocolate Nut Martini
Watermelon Limoncello Cocktail
Pumpkin Frappe
Spiked Apple Cider




Watch My Cake Vodka Recipe Video Below:





16 comments

  1. Your brother gave you some good suggestions. What a beautiful picture of you together :) Bye, have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is a combo of creativity and deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that really looks awesome. This is one I'll definitely have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See what happens when two people put their heads together. lol

    This sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing cocktail...I need to pick up a bottle of cake vodka...mmmmmmm. Love the photo of you and your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a Cayman drink! Wowsa :)

    Great picture of you two!

    BUZZED

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is my kind of cake. I knew they had flavored vodka's, but they really have cake? I guess I need to make a trip to the liquor store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I'm not a big drinker but this sounds amazingly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't drink much but love pina colada's and this is right up there with those. I've never heard of cake vodka before and in fact thought it was a cake recipe. However this sounds even better.

    I may have to run by the store and pick some up this evening to take to a friends for dinner. This is my kind of drink - smooth and sweet. You don't even know it's hit you it's that good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely picture with your brother! He knows about what's good too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CAKE vodka? Oh my does that sound amazing! I wouldn't be able to stop drinking it! Your martini is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah! This one is up there, Claudia! Fabulous recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, please - on a mission to discover "cake vodka!" Gorgeous photo, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I swear I can already smell it. Can't wait to drink/eat it. Thanks to you and your brother for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wish my brothers would share yummy tips like this. I have a couple of friends that would love to try this recipe, it sounds delish. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been wanting to try cake vodka and I think you've just pushed me over the edge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use the search option for a recipe you're looking for and thanks for all your kind words and support. We love our readers all the best Claudia