Brunch Mimosa Recipes and Video

Sunday, May 14, 2017
Say good morning to Sunday Brunch with Mimosa it's 5 o'clock somewhere!!!! It will be a bright sun shiny day!  Even some non alcoholic drink recipes enjoy!
The perfect starter drink Mimosa with a little bubbly and orange juice to get some sunshine in your day!





The perfect starter drink Mimosa with a little bubbly and orange juice to get some sun


Sunday Brunch Mimosa
Champagne or Sparkling Wine
Orange Juice
Grand Marnier Liqueur (optional)
Fruits for garnish orange slices, strawberries etc.
Natural sugar for garnish
Fluted glass

Dip glass into the natural sugar by wetting the rim in water first.
Fill half of a champagne glass with 4 ounces of chilled champagne and another 4 ounces of OJ, stir and top off Grand Marinier or Peach Schnapps then garnish with orange slices, fresh strawberries.


Brunch Mimosa Pin for later




The perfect starter drink Mimosa with a little bubbly and orange juice to get some sun



For my non alcoholic viewers:
Mix in a large pitcher and pour in a fluted glass:
2 cups orange juice
2 cups ginger ale
splash of grenadine
top with a cherry

Cranberry Mimosa4 cups cranberry juice
4 cups orange juice
2 bottles chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
orange slices


My Favorite

Peach Mimosa
2 1/2 cups water
6 ounces of freshly squeezed orange juice or 1can 6 ounces frozen orange juice
1 bottle Champagne chilled
1 bottles 23 ounces sparkling water chilles
6 ounces Peach Schnapps
6 ounces Peach Nectar
fruit slices for garnish (oranges, strawberries)


18 comments

  1. Im not too able to make coctail.. your loks delicios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimosas definitely turn brunch into something really special. I love that you added a video to this post - next time, we want to see YOU on the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great party drink! Thanks for the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Mimosa recipes; we have them on special occasions to celebrate a birthday, or an event...have not had it for brunch in a long time. It looks so bright and sunny. Totally inviting and would be a perfect Florida sunshine brunch cocktail...nice idea, and yummy too!
    Have a wonderful Sunday, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're both big fans of mimosas and I like the idea of the different fruits. We add peaches to our margaritas when the orchard on the hill above us starts producing. I like my mimosas pretty dry - fill glass with champagne and add splash of juice :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW - thanks so much for removing the word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The peach mimosa here is really the one I am dying to try. I have a big bottle of nectar waiting to be used and this is a delicious way to make use of it. However, all your varieties are well worth pouring up on a warm Saturday afternoon. Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. now this reminds me of Sunday brunches a few years ago on the bay with a jazz band in the background... only theirs did not taste as good as I imagine yours do... nice recipes, love 'em

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really disappointed. I was expecting you to be flipping and spinning the bottles like Tom Cruise in Cocktail. I think you would make a good extreme bartender.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I think I'd love a peach mimosa, too! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This may be a repeat, but I'd love a peach mimosa! They sound incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely pictures I like the shadow with tree
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good mimosa! I really want to try the peach!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is lovely! I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Mimosas. You feel so special drinking one, don't you? Good thing you included a non-alcoholic version because this is one I would want to drink very often.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love mimosas in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks fantastic :) Refreshing and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look refreshing and delicious. I love treating myself to a mimosa on the weekend with brunch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use the search option for a recipe you're looking for and thanks for all your kind words and support. We love our readers all the best Claudia