Nutella Hot Chocolate

Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Nutella hot chocolate is a way to take you to the next level of yummy chocolate comfort drinks.


It has the best of all flavors with a little hazelnut flavor and warm rich chocolate that will make anyone swoon.


Adults can add a shot of Amaretto and make a delicious hot style gourmet toddy!


Don't miss this perfect holiday drink.


With whipped cream topped with Ferrara Rocher Candy, what a decadent treat waiting for you to try!


I have to tell you it's so confusing is it Hot Cocoa or do you call it Hot Chocolate?


We love this version of hot cocoa and this goes perfect with my 2 Ingredients Nutella Brownie recipe!




a delicious cup of hot cocoa, Ferraro Rocher candy and whipped cream on top with a Nutella ingredient in the mix!





Nutella Lovers and Ferrara Rocher!



This gourmet hot cocoa drink is over the top sensational.


Every drop will be savored with the flavors of chocolate while crunching on those hazelnuts with every sip, I saw heaven in a cup.


This was so easy to make and I love that I found this new favorite cocoa to drink in those cooler months.


If you love this candy and flavors that meld into one cup, you're going to love this version of hot chocolate!




a delicious cup of hot cocoa, Ferraro Rocher candy and whipped cream on top with a Nutella ingredient in the mix!




Try some other favorite recipes:




Strawberry Frapp
Frangelico Frapp
Cold or Hot Caramel Macchiato







a delicious cup of hot cocoa, Ferraro Rocher candy and whipped cream on top with a Nutella ingredient in the mix!




Ingredients You Will Need (scroll down to the recipe card for exact measurements

  • milk
  • Nutella
  • cocoa powder
  • whipped cream
  • Ferrara Rocher Candy






Pin for later




This is a photo and pin for later hot cocoa made with Nutella. It is topped with whipped cream and ferraro rocher candy



Do You Love Nutella?


Try these recipes below:

Nutella Frozen Dipped Bananas
Ricotta Nutella Cheesecake
Nutella Krispie Treats




Nutella Hot Chocolate


Author:
prep time: 1 Mcook time: 5 Mtotal time: 6 M
Gourmet hot chocolate/cocoa in 3 to 5 minutes with Nutella and Ferrara Rocher candy what could be more decadent?

ingredients:

  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 3 tablespoons Nutella
  • 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
  • Whipped creme in a can for garnish, chocolate shavings, chocolate syrup. Optional: 1 shot of Amaretto, Frangelico, or Kahlua (Adult version only)
  • Ferrara Rocher Candy

instructions:

How to cook Nutella Hot Chocolate

  1. In a heavy-duty pan, whisk together the milk, Nutella, cocoa powder.
  2.  Simmer for about 5 minutes.
  3.  Serve with a shot of Frangelico or Kaluha (if your an adult), top with whipped creme, crushed Ferrero Rocher candy, chocolate syrup drizzle.
Calories
267
Fat (grams)
22
Sat. Fat (grams)
11
Carbs (grams)
30
Net carbs
22
Sugar (grams)
32
Nutella hot cocoa, Nutella hot chocolate, Ferrara Rocher candy recipes, Nutella recipes, hot cocoa, gourmet hot chocolate
chocolate, beverages, drinks, hot drinks
Italian
Created using The Recipes Generator



Pin for later




This is a photo and pin for later hot cocoa made with Nutella. It is topped with whipped cream and ferraro rocher candy




More Recipes To Try


Pumpkin Latte
Homemade Kahlua
Homemade Amaretto
Homemade Baileys Irish Cream


a delicious cup of hot cocoa, Ferraro Rocher candy and whipped cream on top with a Nutella ingredient in the mix!



Disclosure: This recipe was originally shared in 2010. It was edited and re-published in 2020

33 comments

  1. This looks like heaven! I just bought Ferrera Rocher chocolates a few days ago. That whole combo together must be simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!! I love ferrero rocher and nutella. Very nice chocolate. I'll do it!! Thank you Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is drinkable dessert! I simply adore Nutella too...sounds like a good sit-by-the-fire drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the adult verson please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...this might be the best recipe for hot chocolate of all time! And an excuse to grab some of the Christmas chocolates that taunt me daily at the store

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love them both too - always ALWAYS have Nutella in the cupboard! This just looks so amazing Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudia,
    Ferrera Rocher is one of my son's favorite chocolates. He would just die for a cup of this hot chocolate!
    A keeper!

    Bon appetit!
    CCR
    =:~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY.
    CRAP.

    I'm not sure what else to say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. delicious Claudia - got a little nippy last nite, could use this one this morning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh lord, now this is just pure bliss. We need to get together and enjoy one of these sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perfect cure to chase away "snow-day" blues!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM YUM YUM YUM!!! I would like the adult version right now... maybe 2 or 3 of them!! :) Claudia, I adore you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummerz! I want one of these hot chocolates for Christmas;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This baby totally stop me off my tracks... please send a little of this heavenly beverage my way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a heavenly treat Claudia! So decadent with the candy! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That hot chocolate looks so lovely Claudia, and I ♥ Nutella! Wish the fall weather would have stayed down here a bit longer. It's so humid and hot I turned on the air today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. delicious ferrera rocher the hot chocolate is perfect for the cool evenings yummy whipped cream

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh,no,have mercy,that looks awesome and ferrero rocher are always in the top of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it!
    Did you know (and I'm sure you did) that Rocher means "mound" in French? I just learned that this past weekend (since I never learned French it was a new one on me) because I made the Nov. 30th recipe from Payards book: Chocolate Coconut Rochers. They are great but not as good looking as your Hot Chocolate with the Ferrera. Love those little "mounds" of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excellent idea, adding the nutella to the cocoa! Bravo!

    And silly me just finished my coffee shop style hot chocolate. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this recipe!!! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG! I saw this post and said "My husband would LOVE her" hahahahahaha....anything with Nutella will fly with us ANY day!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have never even had Nutella. I see it everywhere though. I love hot chocolate, so this may be the recipe that makes me try it! I think hot chocolate is made with the melted chocolate while hot cocoa is made with the powder. You should also link this to my Fat Camp Friday!
    http://www.mangoesandchutney.com/2010/11/fat-camp-friday-5-boston-butt-pork.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Claudia I love this! You served it so perfectly too. I'm definitely going to try your recipe, I can't seem to get my fill on Nutella lately. I use both words, I guess it depends on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just read the title of your post to my husband and he had the same reaction as me. YUM! We love nutella. I am trying this recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gosh, this looks heavenly! Salivating already. lol! ^_^
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  27. i so love it...i love ferrero rocher chocolates and hot chocolate...perfect, looks great and really sounds so delicious! can't wait to try one! yum! happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just wanted to let you know that I made this recipe and posted it on my blog, linking back to you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Luxurious! YUm... have to make this once I am back in Melb..

    ReplyDelete
  30. swoon!
    my husband would love this. I'm hooked on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm pinning this for when the cooler weather gets here! I can see me making this many times! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I desperately NEED one right now! It looks so good, Claudia.

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use the search option for a recipe you're looking for and thanks for all your kind words and support. We love our readers all the best Claudia