Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Strawberry Frappuchino Recipe and Video

Be my Valentine with a delicious quick easy Strawberry Frapp.... salute!

All ingredients can be substituted for Fat Free, I have done it and it works great!
Strawberry Frappuchino
 20 - ice cubes
 1 cup whole milk
 2 tablespoons sugar
 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup, jam or ice cream topping
 5 whole strawberries fresh, cleaned stems removed  plus extra for garnish
 Whipped cream in a can
 Optional: red colored sugar
 Optional: 1 shot of flavored rum or vodka

Place everything in a blender except for the whipped cream. Garnish with whipped cream and strawberries.
 Just absolutely delicious!  Happy Valentines Day!

                     Try some of these other recipe drinks:
Godiva Amaretto Frappichino
Irish Coffee
Strawberry Blenderita
Frangelico Frapp


Remember the skies the limit of endless possibilites in flavor, try other combinations like peaches and peach schnapps, or blueberries and blueberry jam, banana's with nutella, raspberries with raspberry syrup, cherries with cherry juice, you will get so many idea's.  A great summer drink.

24 comments:

Federica said...

Wonderful ^_^ Bye, happy Valentines Day

Su said...

If it weren't the cold we are having here, I would go for this late at night. Anyway I will keep the recipe and try it when the warm weather arrives :D
Loved it :D

Tina said...

Awesome drink for Valentines-or any day for that matter! I like that you used milk instead of ice cream, so it is a lighter indulgence. In my mind no fruit is a better match with dairy than strawberries. Also, your pictures really win me over. Happy Valentine's Claudia!

My Little Space said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you & your loved ones too, Claudia. ((hugs)) Hope you're going to have the most romantic evening. Enjoy!
Cheers,
Kristy

Lenia said...

Happy Vlentine's day,dear!Nice way to celebrate it with this delicious and romantic drink!

Claudie said...

That's a lovely idea, very pretty, and I love frappuccinos too!
Happy Valentine's day!

Greg said...

This sounds delicious! I thought it would be a coffee drink, but I am glad it's not. I am not a big fan of coffee.

Alida said...

Please can I have one?! Happy Valentine! X

Alida said...

Please can I have one?! Happy Valentine! X

Claudia said...

No that spreading some delicious love. All sweetness and light and I am partial to red and white. Happy Valentine's Day!

Lizzy said...

Yum, yum! What a quick and yummy treat...one of my daughter's favorites :)

Natasha Price said...

A wonderfully delicious concoction, perfect for V-day!

Reeni said...

A sweet treat for V-day! Hope yours is filled with love! xo

Magic of Spice said...

Lovely valentines treat!
Happy Valentines to you and your family!

Catherine said...

Dear Claudia, Beautiful! Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day, Blessings my dear, Catherine xoxo
p.s. You are right~we would make a good team in the kitchen! It would be fun. Blessings.

Jennifer said...

Deelish! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Jen @ Peanut Butter and Peppers said...

Looks amazing! Buzzed ya!!

Christine's Pantry said...

Easy and tasty treat. Love it.

Kim Bee said...

This is amazing. The pic of the cat is adorable.

Kiri W. said...

Oh yum! I didn't even know a frappucchino could have this gorgeous color! :)

Orgreenic said...

Thanks for the strawberry frappuchino recipe. This seems like the perfect treat for Valentine's Day.

Denise said...

Looks delicious!

Spicie Foodie said...

Hi Claudia,

Your Strawberry Frappuchino looks way better than anything I've seen in a restaurant or cafe. Thanks for sharing, going to make it this weekend. Thanks for participating in the YBR :)

Winelady Cooks said...

I love smoothies and frappuchinos. I think I'll make this when I'm having a stressful afternoon - no one will know : ).

Thanks for sharing,
Joanne