Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Blogiversary 1 yr for What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine!

Happy Blogiversary on May 31st 2010 to What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine Blog! What an amazing year of discoveries made through this endeavor, which resulted in wonderful new friends that share the same passion for cooking, and eating. A universal language indeed! With one word FOOD!!!

To celebrate the year, I have gone through all posts to see what my readers viewed as my Top postings and had the most comments on. Here are your TOP 5 picks. Thank you for a wonderful first year of support and new friendships.....Claudia aka Pegasuslegend


Nutella No Name Cupcake No. #1 was a three way tie....

Amaretto Strawberry Cream Tart

Cinnabon Cookie Recipe

Italian Seafood Chowder No. #2

Peanut Butter Pattie Knockoff Cookie No. #3

The 5 P's No. # 4

Broccoli and Sausage Cavatelli No. # 5

In the first year What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine Blog posted 342 recipes posted
Over 3000 comments
Twitter has 990 followers
Facebook What's Cookin' Style Italian Cuisine has 553 followers
Foodbuzz over 1298
Cookeatshare for What's Cookin' has four groups with over 170 followers
Network Blogs has 79 followers
A Sincere Thank you to all of you that made my first year a success..

My blogs greatest accomplishment and mission to create this, was to inspire my sons, family members and friends to carry on the traditions of mom's and grandmom's cooking, and I am proud to say, it has been successful to date with my goal carried out, and continues to build the legacy! I never imagined it would have touched so many lives and my readers have inspired me and given me even a greater passion to continue on with my addictive hobby and passion for cooking! Thank you all again for this wonderful first year on this new journey to make this happen, you are all greatly appreciated. I have made so many fabulous extremely talented blogger friends on the blogisphere and am truly grateful to each and every one of them for the support and foodie love~....thank you all again for your continued views and friendship. Claudia Lamascolo AKA Pegasuslegend
Post a Comment