Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Brunch Recipes

Chocolate Nutella Banana Crepe with Kahlua Hot Fudge Sauce and Whipped Cream

Raspberry Nutella Hazelnut Crepe Recipe


Triple Berry Cannoli Stuffed French Toast





Prosciutto Cheesy Pie


Simple Crostini



Italian Three Cheese Spinach and Broccoli Pie with Puff Pastry









Brunch Mimosa








                                      In loving memory to my Aunt Anna left, my Mom Margaret in the middle
                                       Aunt Esther and my Dad Carmen in the back with his bow tie. 
                                                                         I miss you all.  R.I.P. 
                                              Happy Mother's Day to these 3 beautiful sisters and souls that touched
                                               many lives and I miss and love you all every day. Love you mom.
                                                                     Daddy take good care of them.

No comments: