Saturday, January 19, 2013

Curt Made Nutella Homemade Recipe It's On His Webpage

Yes that's right! Curt made this fabulous container of homemade Nutella. Since he was little I would have to keep it hidden away if I ever wanted some That was always store bought! It didn't surprise me on his excitement when he called and said your not going to believe what I made! Now I am just hoping mine will turn out so good. I can't wait to try this one!  Oh the recipe? You will have to check that out it's so easy you won't believe it! 

Here's the link below and let us know how you like it. We thought it was super delicious, easy and a keeper!

Nutella Homemade Nope I'm Not Kidding You Recipe!

1 comment:

anthony stemke said...

Believe it or not I've never tasted Nutella despite hearing praise for it.
His recipe is simple and straightforward.
Thanks.