Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nutella Filled French Toast


Cream cheese, Nutella, strawberries and syrup... what more can I say....


2 slices of  Egg Bread Challah or French Bread Thick Cut
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
pinch of cinnamon
1 container of cream cheese spread
Nutella
Butter
Strawberries
Syrup

In a pie plate beat eggs 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, milk and vanilla, cinnamon and set aside. Take two pieces of thick sliced french bread, spread one side with cream cheese the other with Nutella. 
In a medium size fry pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter in the pan. Dredge the Nutella sandwich in the egg mixture and place in the heated buttered fry pan. Fry on both sides till browned.
Place on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Top with Strawberries and  syrup or delicious plain!

16 comments:

Federica said...

Whit a breakfast so rich and tasty, it can only be a great day :) Bye, have a good week

Greg said...

Mmmmmm! This sounds absolutely awesome.

Vicki Bensinger said...

OMG now this is French toast. Who wouldn't live this! YUM!

Dana DeVolk said...

This will be either deadly or heavenly...either way it's a win!
<3 Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life

Munatycooking said...

Very beautiful and looks yummy! Wouldn't mind to have it for not only breakfast but for brunch too :)

Ciara Delaney said...

Oh my so many emotions running through my mind, must try this out!

SaritaAgerman said...

Oh my word! You've just combined my two favourite breakfast treats! I'd never have thought of putting them together. hmmmm I'm so intrigued now...

Higley. said...

Oh yum!
Strawberries and Nutella, sounds fantastic.

mylittleitaliankitchen said...

Mmm.. this is a real treat (and a very naughty and yummy one!). Nutella is impossible to resist!

ARLENE said...

My idea of a great dessert!

Lizzy Do said...

This sounds divine, Claudia! I'd be happy to eat this for breakfast AND dessert!!!

Lee Young Hyun said...

looks delicious! I should try out myself for a dessert tonight!~
Thanks for the information!

http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

Anita at Hungry Couple said...

OMG! That looks like the most amazingly flavorful dish!

Amelia said...

Hi Claudia, this is really mouth watering,it look so good. Something different from the usual french toast. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipes.

Have a nice day.

Ramona said...

"So good .... "

Elisabeth said...

Claudia, obviously, I have totally missed your droolworthy beautiful, and delicious Nutella French Toast.
As soon as I clicked on Tumble Upon to share my new post, this page came up! (still trying to figure out how Stumble Upon works, so bear with me!)