Sunday, July 29, 2012

Guest Post Curt's Pancake Recipe With Uncle Luke's Secret Apple Topping Recipe

Check out my guest post @Curt's Delectable Food Vlog!
I just had to help debut my son Curt's new food blog... so I guest posted there with his pancake recipe and a little apple cinnamon surprise topping from my brothers tips! Help wish Curt success in his new blog adventure! I am so proud of him! Would love any shares or new followers to help him get introduced to the blogging community! Thanks friends!   

9 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh goodness, this pacake is making me drool!! I am hungry, it's 1:30 and I haven't had lunch yet as we had a big late breakfast. Thanks to Curt for sharing and good luck on his new blog! How fun.
FABBY

Catherine said...

Dear Claudia, I just visited your sons blog. I wish him all the best.
He has good cooking roots.
Blessings dearest. Catherine xoxo

Alida said...

All the best to your son. This is something you must be very proud of. Nothing is better than teaching your children to love their food!

Ellen B Cookery said...

Great recipe! Thanks for introducing us to Curt.

Lizzy said...

I love that your son has his own blog! I was just over there and wanted to pop over and offer my congratulations to you, too! You should be a proud mama! xo

Roz said...

Congrats to your son and wow, what a pancake to start the morning so sweetly!

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations, to Curt...already left a comment for him. Great team!...mom and son:D
Love the yummy pancakes with the apple addition!

Jessica | Cajunlicious said...

Great recipe, I love the apple topping!

Katherines Corner said...

I love the idea of apples in the topping YUM xo