Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Grilled Chili Lime Wrapped Corn on the Cob


8 ears of shucked cleaned fresh corn
1/2 cup (1 stick butter)
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
black pepper and seasalt to taste
1 teaspoon Chile Pepper, Chipotle
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Aluminum foil
Cooking oil spray

Spray each piece of foil with cooking oil spray. Place two ears of corn on the foil at a time.
Mix butter, lime juice and seasonings until well blended. Spread 1/2 of the butter mixture lightly over corn. Wrap tight. Reserve remaining flavored butter.
Grill over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes or until corn is tender, turning frequently. Serve corn with remaining flavored butter.

7 comments:

Federica said...

Roasted cobs remind me of childhood. Yours look delicious with lime juice. Bye, have a great day

Becky said...

We have fresh corn from the Farm stand across the road, so I'm going to try this method tonight. My husband says that he doesn't like grilled corn, but I'm betting that he changes his mind, after eating corn cooked this way!

Ellen B Cookery said...

Now this is the way to eat corn on the cob! Thanks for sharing!

Amelia said...

Hi, delicious grilled corn. Will try your recipe, look good with chili powder.

Have a nice day, regards.

Catherine said...

Dear Claudia, I would love this!
Blessings dear. Catherine xo

Alida said...

Hey interesting this corn. I love it especially with a bit of chilli on them. Brava.

Lisa H. said...

Great looking recipe. My neighbor grows corn and I'm also passing this on to her (along with your blog!). Thanks!