Friday, July 13, 2012

Grilled Balsamic Garlic Chicken Recipe


Balsamic vinegar is not used enough! It is a fabulous tenderizer in any capacity
along with enhancing the flavors of meats, fihs and poultry!
4 boneless chicken breast
4 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar (I used aged 18 year old aged )
4 tablespoon olive oil
3 teaspoons minced garlic
1 spring fresh rosemary
pinch of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 large zip lock bag

Place all ingredients in the zip lock bag and marinate at least three hours. Heat grill on medium high heat.
Place chicken on the grill and cook on each side until the juice run clear around 6 minutes on each side depending on the thickness. Pierce with a fork to see if the juice run clear to be finished cooking.
Serve with a side of rice or pasta, boiled potatoes or on top of a healthy salad.

13 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

18 year old aged balsamic! These chicken breast halves must be really delicious!

Federica said...

What a great idea to marinate chicken with balsamic vinegar, I like it very much, Thanks for the suggestion, have a great we

Life's a shoe said...

sounds really yummy and simple to make

Alida said...

love the look of this chicken. Juicy and tender. Ciao cara.

Ellen B Cookery said...

What a great idea! I love that you used balsamic. My husband is a real connoisseur and is very picky about balsamic. Even went to Modena for a supply. He will love this recipe! ...and we all know the way to a man's heart :)

Greg said...

This recipe sounds delicious. I love drizzling a little balsamic on just about any meat or vegetable it adds a little pop.

drick perry said...

never used it to marinade in, gonna try that as this looks and sounds awesome - have a great weekend

Elisabeth said...

Wow, that must have been a pretty expensive balsamic imported vinegar, to be 18 yrs old!
I can just smell the amazing aroma of the delicious grilled chicken...oh, my! you are making me so hungry, love, love the grilled chicken. All I would need is a nice green salad, and crusty bread, and I would be in heaven!

Catherine said...

Dear Claudia, I love balsamic vinegar too. It really does wonders to everything.
This grilled chicken sounds like a delightful grilled experience. Blessings dearest. Catherine xo

Cucina49 said...

These look delicious! And wouldn't you know I have 18-year balsamic in my pantry?

Reeni said...

I bet these were amazing with that vinegar!

Kathy said...

I use balsamic to marinade many things including some of my grilled veggies. I love the taste it adds to grilled foods. Your chicken looks delicious!

Jennifer said...

The salt in the balsamic vinegar was all you needed for these chicken breasts? I need to try this idea. Thanks, Claudia!