Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best Recipes and Favorite Photo's Viewed In 2011

Another year has past us by. The time goes by so fast. This has been a year of many kinds of struggles for the economy and life in general. I can reflect on one thing that makes me feel the same connection, food, family and the love of good food. I am so grateful to all my readers for their continued support, constant caring and the cyber world has touched my soul once again this year with all of you.
I want to extend my sincere thank you in 2011 for all the time you have spent commenting, reading and being a part of What's Cookin' Italian Style Cuisine.. Best wishes to all of you  and your families, to have a Happy, Safe, Healthy, New Year In 2012.

Thank you all so much for your continued cyber friendship, you all make blogging worth while...

Curt's Lemon Reggiano Lemon Fried Chicken

Puttanesca Sauce with Rigatoni

Upstate NY Feast Sausage and Peppers


Porterhouse with Italian Style Chianti Butter

24 Style Chicken Wings Baked and Fried

Baked Vanilla Donuts with White Chocolate Ganache

Blueberry Cream Cheese Bars
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake Mix Bars
Stuffed Strawberry French Toast
Italian Cannoli Cake
Wishing you all a safe and healthy New Year, thank you for all your support in 2011... Looking forward to bringing in the New Year with all my readers... thank you,  thank you, thank you all so much!
Post a Comment