Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pumpkin Recipe Favorites






This is my favorite season is fall. Here is my collection for the upcoming Holidays of pumpkin favorites.

 Living in Florida, it's hard to visualize the change of seasons here, when here in October  the temperature was 84 degrees outside, really pumpkins by the pool is just not right!

 Now November and today was a chilly 74~! I know I know, feel sorry for me, it's gorgeous here! Sweating actually! But I never forget my favorite FALL IN UPSTATE NY!  Just a beautiful view, colorful fall trees, hay rides and pumpkin patches... the memories are etched in my mind forever!

 Hope you find something you will add to your pumpkin list of new favorites here. Such a great time of the year to experiment. I try  a new every year, as I added  a new ones at the end of this roundup and these waffles were great!

 Click on the names under the photo's  for the recipes under each picture posted.



 Savory Cheddar Pumpkin Scones


Pumpkin Latte in a Crockpot


How To Roast A Pumpkin


Pumpkin Cheese Cake Mix Bars

Pumpkin Chip Muffins


Pumpkin Whoopie Pies



Pumpkin Pie

 Amaretto Pumpkin Cheesecake



Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin Fritters

Pumpkin Macadamia Coconut Waffles
see recipe below
 

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 pinch salt
2 eggs
1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 2/3 cups milk
4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
macadamia nuts
shredded coconut
Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt in large bowl.

In a second bowl, add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, milk, and butter; beat well
Gently fold in the flour mixture.
Cook according to your waffle iron directions.
Making sure they are golden brown.
These are served with maple syrup, topped with macadamia nuts and coconut .


Didn't see one you were looking for?

Try some of these other Pumpkin recipes:

Glazed Pumpkin Spiced Breakfast Scones
Pumpkin Spice  Rum Cookies
Pumpkin Mini Turnovers
Baked Pumpkin Donuts
French Pumpkin Mini Muffin Puffs
 Italian Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin Smoothie
Pumpkin Cake Mix Cookies
I   LOVE PUMPKIN!!!!!
Enjoy the wonderful holiday season with love!!

26 comments:

Priyanka said...

Great collection. Some wonderful recipes to learn

Belinda @zomppa said...

Did you say chilly...74??? =) Everything here looks too good....

Dzoli said...

All sounds great.My favorite would be pumpkin fritters and scones;)))

Curt said...

I can't wait. They all look so good.

I'll take 1 whoopie pie and 2 scones to start me off, thank you!

My wife and I are going to try a new recipe for pumpkin waffles and orange syrup this morning.

Cucina49 said...

OMG, those scones look awesome!

Torviewtoronto said...

looks wonderful

Tina said...

What a delicious pumpkin fest you have here. The issue would be what to make first, yum! Thanks for sharing these links.

Reeni said...

What a tempting and delicious collection! Fall IS the best time in NY!

Maya said...

In my eyes, when it's pumpkin season, one must pumpkin all the things! You don't have any pumpkin pancakes though :( Check out mine: http://dinneratmayas.blogspot.com/2011/11/pumpkin-pancakes.html

healthyfoodietravels said...

Oooh, cheesy scones sound phenomenal right now!

Spicie Foodie said...

I'm like a pumpkin addict and seeing your collection is making my mouth water. But right now it's the pumpkin latte that has me wanting to run to the kitchen even if it is nearly one here.

P.S. I pinned this post and it worked for me.

Jennifer said...

I was just thinking about you today, Claudia, as I was cooking in the kitchen. I thought to myself what a great cook you are.

Well, I rest my case with all these lovely recipes....Yum!

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. said...

I love pumpkin too! I am really loving that crock pot latte!

Stephanie - The Travel Chica said...

Pumpkin fritters?!! So creative!

Claudia said...

I know so many of these delectables. Right now the pumpkin scones and latte would be most welcome!

Amalia said...

Everything looks amazing!! But those pumpkin whoopie pies stopped me dead in my tracks! I could definitely see myself eating way too many of them :) Great recipes, they all look fabulous!

The Baking Gypsy said...

Ahhh....reminds me of all the wonderful reasons why I love Autumn!! Fall baking is the best! Wonderful and mouthwatering collection of recipes here! I would especially love to try those fritters! Mmmmm~~

xoxo,
Tammy

Baker Street said...

the scones look fabulous! you have a great spread of pumpkin going on here.

Judee @ Gluten Free A-Z said...

It was 71 degrees today on the East coast too. We are enjoying warmer fall weather too. What a nice selection of pumpkin recipes, one will be perfect for a Thanksgiving dessert.

Rituparna said...

What a delicious collection. Makes me want to run to the kitchen. Those pumpkin scones are especially enticing.

Catherine said...

Dear Claudia, These are all delicious, but right now I am craving the pumpkin whoopi pie! Blessings my dear, Catherine ox

Greg said...

Pumpkin Waffles sound delicious. Annette and I have waffles every Saturday morning, just might have to give these a try.

Boulder Locavore said...

What a perfect list of pumpkin possibilities Claudia! These waffles sound fantastic! I get into a rut sometimes but have several pumpkins to cook so I appreciate the timing of your delicious list. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Kiri W. said...

That sounds like the best possible way to start Thanksgiving day. Delicious!!

Cucina49 said...

Hmmm...not sure I've ever had a pumpkin/macadamia combo, but it sounds awesome to me!

Sandra said...

I think each of your recipes is a keeper, Claudia! I especially love that Amaretto Pumpkin Cheesecake..sound perfect in every possible way! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Holidays!