Easy Pumpkin Fluff Pie

Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Pumpkin and Fall go hand in hand but sometimes the weather isn't so chilly when pumpkin season starts so I always kick off the season with this No-bake Pumpkin Fluff Pie.

I save the baking for later in the month of November for my Homemade Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Roll, and of course everyone's favorite our Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spiced Latte.

Fall has such wonderful seasonal flavors and you can adapt the pie with more or less of what you prefer like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, just to name a few.

It's such a busy time of the year with back to school and there is no time for lengthy desserts.

This pie is perfect if you're a busy cook especially on the weekends when you just want to relax, the recipe for this pumpkin fluff pie is super fast and easy.

Creamy cheese whipped topping, and pure pumpkin just brings fall to life with all the best flavors of the season.

This pie won't stop that busy schedule and takes around 6 minutes to prepare with a premade store-bought crust.

This pumpkin fluff is also known as a pumpkin lush pie, pumpkin delight pie, no-bake cheesecake pumpkin pie, you may have heard of those names before for this recipe.

If you're looking for a fall dessert, don't miss trying this super easy pumpkin pie recipe.

Scroll down to our easy recipe card to print this off, and HAPPY FALL!!


this is a slice of pumpkin fluff pie





Creamy No-Bake Pumpkin Fluff Pie



I just love easy recipes especially during the holiday when you're so busy with making cookies, cakes, candy, and homemade gifts!


This pie is perfect for the start of the season when it's a little cooler but not winter yet to enjoy some refreshing fall flavors.


If you're looking for an easy take along with to potlucks dinner parties, or a quick dessert for some unexpected company this will be the perfect solution.



filling with cream cheese and pure pumpkin for a pie



Other Tips and Additions

  1. Add cinnamon or a pumpkin pie spice to a premade crust or make my graham cracker crust recipe
  2. substitute ginger snaps for graham crackers
  3. sprinkle some crushed pecans on the crust before filling or on top as a garnish
  4. toasted pecans, pumpkin seeds, and pistachios are a wonderful addition to a garnish also
  5. For alcohol, lovers add some cinnamon schnapps or butterscotch liqueur to the filling around 1 tablespoon
  6. use extra creamy whipped topping for an even creamier pie
  7. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon sugar
  8. Refrigerate this pie at least 2 hours before serving



graham cracker pie  crust




Ingredients You Will Need



  • pure pumpkin
  • whipped topping
  • graham cracker crust store-bought or homemade recipe
  • sugar
  • cream cheese softened
  • garnish: cinnamon-sugar mixture, nuts, and refer to recipe card below






Other No-Bake Recipes We Love


Strawberry Cream Pie

Best Cannoli Pie

No-Bake Cheese Pie

Holiday Cannoli Mousse



Pin for later





Easy Recipe



Remember this recipe whips up in no time.


Pie crust, whipped topping, cream cheese, pure pumpkin what can be easier!


This pie is a great alternative to baking and can be made all year long for those fall flavors that's light, and refreshing!



Easy Pumpkin Fluff  Pie

Easy Pumpkin Fluff Pie

Yield: 8
Author: Claudia Lamascolo
Prep time: 10 MinInactive time: 2 HourTotal time: 2 H & 10 M
No-Bake Fluff Pies are so easy and this Pumpkin Fluff Pie is light and delicious perfect for a quick fall dessert pie when you get unexpected company and made in minutes!

Ingredients

  • 1- 8-ounce package of cream cheese room temperature
  • 1 -  15 -  ounce can of Pure  Canned Pumpkin   (not pie filling) 
  • 1  container of 8-ounce tub whipped topping 
  • 1  cup of white sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
  • Crust:
  • Premade Graham cracker crust or you can use a frozen baked regular pie shell
  • For a homemade Graham cracker crust refer to my recipe for Eggnog No-Bake Pie
  • Optional: a pinch of ground ginger and ground cloves
  • Garnish Suggestions: cinnamon and sugar mixture on top,  more whipped cream, a swirl of caramel ice cream topping, toasted pumpkin seeds, mini chocolate chips

Instructions

  1. Whipped the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
  2. Slowly add the pumpkin puree, then sugar and spices.
  3. Fold in the whipped topping and pour into a prepared crust.
  4. Refrigerate until firm around 2 hours.
  5. Garnish with any topping suggestions.

Notes:

Other Tips and Additions

  1. Add cinnamon sugar to a premade crust or make my graham cracker crust recipe
  2. substitute ginger snaps for graham crackers
  3. sprinkle some crushed pecans on the crust before filling or on top as a garnish
  4. toasted pecans, pumpkin seeds, and pistachios are a wonderful addition to a garnish also
  5. For alcohol, lovers add some cinnamon schnapps or butterscotch liqueur to the filling around 1 tablespoon
  6. use extra creamy whipped topping for an even creamier pie
  7. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon sugar
  8. Refrigerate this pie at least 2 hours before serving


Nutrition Facts

Calories

402.00

Fat (grams)

14.14

Sat. Fat (grams)

7.76

Carbs (grams)

71.90

Fiber (grams)

5.92

Net carbs

65.98

Sugar (grams)

60.30

Protein (grams)

3.97

Sodium (milligrams)

74.70

Cholesterol (grams)

16.68
no-bake pumpkin pie, pumpkin fluff pie, pumpkin cream pie, pumpkin lush pie
no-bake dessert, no-cook pie, no-bake pie, pie recipes, easy pie recipes
American



Pin for later



pin for later no bake pumpkin fluff pie





More Recipes To Try



Lemon Lady Finger Dessert


4 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake


pure pumpkin

41 comments

  1. I never made ​​a pumpkin pie but I'm very tempted by the idea. I like yours very much, so spicy and creamy. Bye bye, have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, does that ever sound good! I love the pumpkin pie spice blend. Except I didn't see cloves in the ingredient list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just baked a pumpkin so I have fresh puree. This is a husband pleasing recipe. I'll be making it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids aren't big fans of pumpkin pie, but I could get them to eat it as a cheesecake. This sounds like a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's coming to my table, Claudia. Creamy pumpkin at its autumn loveliest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh..my..gosh that looks soo incredibly delicious! I can't get enough of these pumpkin recipes. Absolutely wonderful post Claudia. Thanks for sharing, have a good one! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this cheesecake mainly because there is a good ratio of cream cheese to pumpkin, which means that the pumpkin is not over powering. Also the extra bonus is it is no bake, just chill and eat. Well done Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claudia, one of my all time favorite desserts is pumpkin pie. I also love cheesecake. So this will be made... and SOON! Sounds sooo good! Thanks Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm this looks good. I can taste it by just looking at your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, Claudia! I would pick this over a classic pumpkin pie:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cheesy pumpkin pie looks incredible Claudia! A nice twist on pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claudia, You have a lovely recipe here that comes together quickly. Believe it or not, I like not having to turn on the oven sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Claudia - I'm certain I could eat at least four pieces of this pie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks amazing! Claudia, I wish you were my neighbor... I'd be over for dinner and dessert all of the time!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was just thinking about making this pumpkin pie jello pudding cheese cake thing for Thanksgiving...but I think I'll try your recipe instead. =) I have some news about writing!!! I'll email you tomorrow =)

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never thought to use Lorna Doone's for a crust! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I just did a pumpkin recipe too & will be posting out soon! Would love to try your cheesecake :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You make me miss Autumn so badly! Wonderful pie! Buzzed :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yum! This cheesecake sounds so good and perfect for fall =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anything easy esp for desserts just this one is for me, looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yum! This sounds great and I luuuurve the Lorna Doone crust because I just adore Lorna Doones (especially the 100-cal pack).

    ReplyDelete
  22. Believe it or not, I was baking at 4 this morning with squash and pumpkin spices. The cookies turned out fortunately very tasty, however, terribly ugly. Serves me right for being crazy to bake so early!
    Next time, I may just have to make your cheesepie instead ;o)it surely would have looked better than my cookies.

    Have a great weekend my dear and bless you for all your dedication in the kitchen ;o)
    Flavourful wishes,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks great and I love the Lorna Doone idea.
    I reckon you replaced clove with allspice. This will be a great flavour I'm sure.
    Clove is my least used spice. Use for sporadic baking and in curries. Got a big jar of cloves years ago, still have almost half left.
    Thank You for this post

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmm...mm...this sounds delicious. I want a slice too.
    Hope you're going to have a fabulous weekend, dear.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  25. That simply looks amazing. Never had pumpkin in a cheesecake/pie scenario!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the pumpkin and cream cheese combo! Hubby bought me a cheese cake for my birthday, no pumpkin :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. Finally, I got to track back to the
    cream cheese-pumpkin pie. Still drooling here...not fair!
    At the time I wanted to leave a message when you first posted this, my computer froze up...no wonder!
    I was staring it this yummy pie so much, my computer "gave out"...ha, ha, it really did freeze up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a simple and delicious dessert! Perfect for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this twist on a pumpkin pie! Great recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so good! I love how simple it is but the flavors are just perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such an easy and delicious pie to whip in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love everything about this pie!! I am definitely going to give it a go, thank you so much for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a pumpkin lover. This will be a hit for dessert on the weekend. Just in time for a Halloween treat.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fantastic cake. Looks really delicious. Fluffy and sweet. I'm making it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  35. No-bake is so the way to go for a quick and easy dessert to put together! Perfect to make with the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. You've got to love a no bake recipe with whipped topping! This came out perfect and my family already finished the pan.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love that this comes together so quickly and no-bake at that. Need to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use the search option for a recipe you're looking for and thanks for all your kind words and support. We love our readers all the best Claudia