Friday, August 19, 2011

A Special 90th Birthday to a Dear Friend


Happy 90th Birthday Jim.  Wishing You Many More Happy, Healthy Years Ahead ...With the many more accomplishments your yet to achieve! Your an amazing man.  We all can just hope to learn the secret of  your youth you have with your continued wisdom. As they say you look marvelous my dear!  Congratulations and Best Wishes to you today and always!

Two of my dearest friends Louise and Jim Corleto
Live Longest and Prosper~ I love you both,  wish I were there to enjoy your day! You two are an amazing very special couple~


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Jim, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
Missing you both!


I know chocolate is your favorite so this piece I saved for you! 

6 comments:

Federica said...

Oh, this is great! 90th birthday is a special milestone and Jim looks much younger.
Happy Birthday Jim and Best Wishes to you ^__^

Dzoli said...

What a fantastic day:) Congratualtion.To have a person that you love for so long life is a blessing.And the cake si made with love;)

MaryMoh said...

Happy Birthday to your friends, Claudia! Your friends look so cheerful! :D I'm sure they are so proud to have you as a friend!

Marina said...

Wow, I wish I will live so much and look healthy and strong :) Happy birthday to him!

Claudia said...

Very, very special. I think Jim had the grandest day.

Reeni said...

Happy Birthday Jim!