Easy White Peach Tea

Sunday, July 17, 2011
Peach Tea is the perfect summer drink and we have the best recipe on the planet for you right here!


It’s the perfect cold drink made with a combination of pureed ripe peaches and freshly brewed iced tea.


You can even make an adult beverage topping it off with peach schnapps, sparkling wines like prosecco or rum.


The recipe gives you several other fruit options like our pineapple photos below if you're not a peach lover, then just make a berry nice drink suggestion.


Peach Tea is a popular drink served in many restaurants in the South and perfect to take in that day at the beach to keep you cool.


Some other flavors we've tried are pureed pear, pineapple, peach, mango, papaya, and you can get creative with your own favorite fruit with this basic recipe.


Top it off with one of our homemade recipes for Amaretto Liqueur and it's a nightcap of tasty fruity heaven!


For today's recipe scroll to our printable recipe card on the bottom of this page.









Summer Fruity Tea Drinks



All summer long we need that refreshing taste of freshness and this peach tea will do the trick for peach lovers.


Making homemade flavored teas are super simple to make and so versatile you can change the flavor on a daily basis.


This delicious beverage will cool you off in warmer weather and you can drink loads of it and for entertaining, topping it off with a favorite sparkling wine or rum will be a welcome delight.


Perfect to bring along to the beach packed in ice, parties, and of course just because you love peach tea.


a delicious homemade peach tea



Ingredients You Will Need


  • peaches fresh or frozen
  • teabags
  • ice
  • honey, sugar, or sugar substitutes are optional
  • teabags
  • water
  • lemon juice






Other Suggestions for More Tea Flavors

  • strained pineapple
  • ripe peaches  
  • pears
  • mango 
  • papaya 
  • berries of any kind
  • Note: use any fruits with skins or seeds removed





Pin for later






A Few Tips



If using fruits with seeds or skins we always remove them first.


I don't recommend drinking tea at room temperature, this is much tastier served with ice.


Use only very ripe fruits to avoid extra calories and naturally sweeten your tea.




peach tea, peach sangria, peach tea with sparkling wine, peach tea with rum, peach tea recipes
tea, drinks, alcoholic drinks, drinks with tea, tea recipes
American
Yield: 4
Author: Claudia Lamascolo
Easy White Peach Tea

Easy White Peach Tea

Prep time: 5 MinCook time: 8 MinTotal time: 13 Min
This peach tea is super peachy using fresh pureed peaches and steeped tea. This can be sweetened to your taste!

Ingredients

  • 8 teabags of choice ( I've used Lipton black tea or earl grey)
  • 2 cups of white peaches,  or use frozen peaches
  • 4 cups of water
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • sugar if needed ( or sugar-free sweetener of choice)
  • ice cubes for serving and sliced peaches for garnish
  • Optional: sparkling wines. peach schnapps, or a shot of rum

Instructions

  1. Please and cut up the peaches or any fruit your using, remove the skins first.
  2. Note: for berries strain them in a sieve.
  3. Puree the peaches until smooth in a high-powered blender or food processor set aside.
  4. Boil the water then add the tea bags.
  5. Allow to steep tea bags for around 5 to 8 minutes.
  6. Add the tea to the blender with lemon juice ( add sweetener of choice if needed) and sweeten to taste if needed.
  7. Chill before serving.
  8. Pour over ice, garnish with peach slices.
  9. Optianal: add or top off the glass with sparkling wines, rum, or peach schnapps.

Notes:

Other Suggestions for More Tea Flavors

  • strained pineapple
  • ripe peaches  
  • pears
  • mango 
  • papaya 
  • berries of any kind
  • Note: use any fruits with skins or seeds removed


Nutrition Facts

Calories

118.84

Fat (grams)

0.39

Sat. Fat (grams)

0.03

Carbs (grams)

16.74

Fiber (grams)

2.31

Net carbs

14.43

Sugar (grams)

13.88

Protein (grams)

1.43

Sodium (milligrams)

10.78

Cholesterol (grams)

0.00



Pin for later






Other Drink Recipes To Try



Summer Mocktails


Homemade Irish Cream


Homemade Kahlua


Homemade Amaretto






37 comments

  1. How divinely fruity! No wonder it's your favorite. I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Claudia, This sangria is a perfect refreshing drink. Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Sangria is very interesting. I never used white peaches, and even this delicious blend of fruit with vodka. Thanks for the suggestion ;) Have a good Sunday dear, bye

    P.S. lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sangria, it's such a great match for a long drawn out barbecue with friends. Love this peachy taste you have created here. I don't make sangria too often as I'm always worried about someone drinking too much of it but sometimes I still use my mom's old recipe which soaks the fruit (peaches, plums apples, pears, and winter melon) in rum instead of vodka. Never serve to anyone who needs to get behind the wheel though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev loves sangria and I believe it's about time for the Georgia Bell peaches, so I'll make sure she sees this - it looks very refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, YUM! How delicious! Perfect refresher for these uber hot days~

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time I met white sangria we loved each other very much.Yours look seriously delicious:)
    I am celebrating passing mark of 100 followers with a nice giveaway of two cookbooks to lucky ones.All that has to be done si to answer an easy question.If you are interested pls join .You never know;)
    http://dzolistic.blogspot.com/2011/07/hip-hip-hooray-i-have-passed-hundred.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claudia this looks life "relaxation" in a pitcher! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so delicious. Perfect for these dog days of Summer. So refreshing. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claudia, thanks for doing all of research to get this recipe right. I am not sure I agree with your results and may have to test this on my own. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes I will take a pitcher. It has fruit so it's really healthy right?;) Looks amazing Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've had a red sangria before, but not a white. We are leaving on a camping trip in a few days, I think the ingredients for this refreshing drink need to go on the list! Enjoy your Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Claudia, I LOVE peach sangria, maybe even more than regular sangria. It always reminds me of summer! Peach schnapps would also be a great touch here, mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. White sangria is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love white peaches and I love sangria! What's not to love? Absolutely delicious and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tropical for sure and I could go for it right now! Love these summer drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So refreshing and summery! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's what I'm talking about! A great summer drink.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the white peaches in this, Claudia. A wonderful combination of stress-buster and thirst quencher!

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely presentation Claudia looks like a wonderful summer drink

    ReplyDelete
  21. This makes me want to put my toes in the sand! A pitcher of this and my beach blanket is all I need to be a happy girl. So luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  22. the little umbrella put this one over the top!! I love Sangria, but haven't had much experience with the white ones... this one is now at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another winner. You are amazing. Wish I lived near you. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  24. Look refreshing and love the fruits! this would be great on those warm days!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very creative twist on sangria here, I will need to be on the look out for white peaches-Simply refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sangria is definitely one of those perfect summer drinks! This version sounds super tasty =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sangria is the perfect summer drink! This looks refreshing, colorful and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an awesome update for the classic drink! Photo is beautiful. I can't wait to make this!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooooh with white peaches?! YUM!!! I'd love to join you for one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Refreshing drink. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love me some sangria! I can't wait for the weekend to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Claudia, this is fantastic! I wish I had some right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. with peaches being so cheap, I started making my own peach vodka lately and I'm going to use it to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  34. No wonder this is your favorite Claudia.
    Sounds so refreshing, perfect for the hot summer we're dealing with

    ReplyDelete
  35. The heat has been a beast lately and we would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just visited Big Dude's (Larry's) blog and read about Bev's sangria . . . wondering if she made your recipe too! I've just got to make this, Claudia . With this heat wave, it just sounds so refreshing and boy do we have sweet peaches in the Carolina's this year. I'll make it when i get home from my family visit!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can't wait to eat and dring white peaches !!!pierre de Paris

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use the search option for a recipe you're looking for and thanks for all your kind words and support. We love our readers all the best Claudia