Mexican Strawberry Margarita Blendrita

Saturday, May 1, 2010
Cinco De Mayo coming up on the "fifth of May"   Mexican Strawberry Margarita Blendrita is a great drink for anytime of the year!









I love fruity drinks and this one is very refreshing on a hot day!

Mexican Strawberry Margarita Blendrita


2 cups lime juice
1 cup tequila
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup triple sec or cointreau
1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
Ice
Salt or Sugar (optional garnish for glass)

Fill blender 2/3 with ice. Add ingredients and blend until smooth or if you don't prefer this slushy then leave chunks of ice. Serve in a glass with a salted or sugared rim and fruit kabob. This one has sugared limes, lemons, strawberries, oranges slices and fresh pineapple chunks.

16 comments

  1. Feliz 5 de Mayo or Happy 5 of May with a wonderful - colorful cocktail, I love it :)

    Cheers,

    Gera

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can celebrate with anticipation with some days beforehand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lizard! Refreshing and yummy drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...looks refreshing and delicious. Look the cup :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could have a couple of these please! I like that margarita glass, so cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really truly like to hang out with you after a couple of these!! That would be a riot. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect - but is that enough tequila?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks perfect for my Happy Hour Friday posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could go for one or two of these! We are having an early heat wave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great drink, I love the lizard on the glass!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Cinco de Mayo Claudia! That looks absolutely fantastic - I'd love one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could have a few of these at the end of the day! Love it and the lizard too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i also like the lizard. glad to see some other liquors involved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boy does that sound delicious. Mmm...I want a sip!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to use the search option for a recipe you're looking for and thanks for all your kind words and support. We love our readers all the best Claudia