Thursday, January 7, 2010

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL APPETIZERS?

It's almost that time for Kickoff!!!!!!












I am sure you have figured out by now that being from NY, we are diehard true Jets fans. Yes, its been a long time, since we even had a chance. But a true fan sticks by their team and hopes for a win every year. Of course the beer does help!  Click on any title for the recipes!

It always amazes me how dedicated we are year after year...
win or lose!
Getting ready for Super Bowl is always so much fun for me. Party Time! Who doesn't love a party. Here in this post, will be a wide range of assorted finger foods for the gang! Eat, Drink and Play Football!! May the best team win!!!!!!
Made it easy to get your favorites all in one place. Just click on the highlighted names for the recipes. Have a great season and good luck to all your teams out there!!!!

19 comments:

My Little Space said...

Claudia, I want to join in too! And I'm going to wallop all those delicious looking food. haha...

ARLENE said...

I'm not a big football fan, but I sure wish I were coming to your party. There's not one of your appetizers that I wouldn't dearly love to have...right now!

NOELLE said...

WOW~ What appetizers. Definitely some food eye candy here. :)

Tasty Trix said...

Yeah, Poppa Trix and I don't watch football but I DEFINITELY want to come to this party ... and gain 10 pounds, lol!

Daydreamer Desserts said...

Look at all those goodies! Thank you for sharing, these recipes will definitely come in handy on 2/7! :)

Tania said...

Football + your appetizers = great entertainment!

kathyvegas said...

All of my favorite things all in one post....and I want them all! I bet football parties at your house are VERY popular!

Drick said...

I think I would have to pile my plate high with a little bit of everything before I could choose ...something about the simple pigs in a blanket ... I hungering for them now with a grained mustard sauce...

Kristin (KrisKishere) said...

I've got the munchies now :)

Emily Ziegler said...

This all looks sooo delicious. Shame I'm not your neighbor! I would have helped to eat ALL OF IT :o)

bonnie said...

Wow you covered everything, anyone coming over to your house is going to be in for a treat!

sweetlife

Jessie said...

Claudia, I'll be right over! I'm practically drooling over here lol

Tasty Eats At Home said...

I want to come to your party! Yum! And glad for you that the Jets did a good job this past week!

My Man's Belly said...

Snow or no snow...I'm coming to your house for Superbowl Sunday.

Mother Rimmy said...

You definitely know how to serve it up right! Yum!

Shirley said...

What a spread Claudia, will try out the mozarella sticks.

Rochelle said...

Oh Yum! I'm drooling over the chicken wings!

Cookin' Canuck said...

What a spread! I want to come to your Superbowl party.

Greg said...

When it comes to tailgate food you got game!