Monday, September 28, 2009

Portabello Mushroom and Chicken Marsala Sandwich


Portabello Mushrooms and Chicken Marsala Sandwich, when you need a quick delicious meal in a hurry....just in a few minutes you will have a great tasting dinner that taste like you took hours to cook











2 Boneless Chicken Breast sliced in medallions round pieces 1/4 inch thick

6 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil

1/4 cup of Marsala wine

1/4 teaspoon each of black pepper and garlic powder

1 package 8 0z of portabello mushrooms sliced

1 fresh large ripe tomato cubed and skin off

2 tablespoons of butter


In a large fry pan saute chicken in olive oil, around 3 minute on each side till lightly browned on high heat. Add mushrooms tomato, spices, and stir fry for another 3 minutes. Add Marsala wine, butter, and simmer 5 minutes. Serve on rolls, with a salad.... enjoy!

10 comments:

AppleC said...

This sounds so good. I love the sweetness of the Marsala sauce and coupled with my favorite mushroom, this recipe is perfect.

Southern Grace Gourmet said...

I love marsala, what a great idea to make it a sandwich!

redkathy said...

Wow, your Chicken Marsala looks great! This is one of my favorites. Your choice of portabello mushrooms puts it over the top.

Danielle said...

mmmm looks great. chicken marsala has been bouncing around my head for the past couple of weeks. It's about time I do it,

MaryMoh said...

I love to add wine when cooking chicken so this chicken dish is definitely very tempting to me. Thanks for sharing.

nicole (Making Good Choices) said...

I love quick and easy meals - this one looks amazing!!

Jessie said...

this sounds great! I still have yet to make chicken marsala but what a fantastic idea of turning it into a sandwich

lululu said...

love the idea of putting marsala!

Alyssa said...

Yum! We love our Chicken Marsala around here. Enough that I'm really putting effort into the perfect recipe. I love your idea of making it a sandwich; thank you!

PS - Thanks for stopping by my blog, and posting the link to yours! If you try the muffins, do let me know how they turn out.

yiyi said...

Looks great.
Going to try this dish out on one of my free days. ^_^ thanks for sharing.